Tuesday, April 17, 2012

so far...

Okay so yesterday I started my dukan diet.
I am feeling okay, possibly a little tired but not too bad. I brought plenty of food but I am getting through it. Yesterday I ate oat bran and yogurt for breakfast, ham, crab meat, hard boiled egg, cottage cheese and yogurt for lunch... all by themselves. Yuck but I stuck at it. For dinner we went out to a restaurant where I was very brave and asked the waiter if they could do anything that wasn't battered of deep fried, and not steak. Got it! Pan Fried fish - it was delish! so i didn't break down (thank goodness couln't have that on the first day). I think generally waiters are alright if you tell them you need something specific. I went to the gym and felt rather tired but that was okay.

So I am looking at a website, which I will post on here later, than gives lots of different recipes for nice-ish food on the attack phase of the diet. So my shopping list is set - I am getting salmon and prawns and mussels yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment